End of the road? Job loss fears as BRT takes shape
The rollout of BRT system may render some roles in the multi-million-shilling matatu industry obsolete, leaving many of the crews jobless.
By Graham Kajilwa | 16 days ago
Nairobi Metropolitan agency gets Sh200 million solve traffic mess
Nairobi Metropolitan Area Transport Authority (NAMATA) has been allocated Sh200 million to help solve traffic mess in the city and its environs.
Standard Reporter | 4 years ago
Nightmare for road users as Expressway takes shape
The construction works have over the past year burdened road users with long hours in traffic, with motorists having to contend with disruptions.
Wainaina Wambu | 2 months ago
Trouble in Uhuru's 'bedroom' as allies switch camps
- The 5 things Kirubi said I must enjoy in life: Igathe
By Brian Okoth
- Military chopper crashes in Kajiado, goes up in flames
- County finally gets access to DP's property to desilt Grogan canal
- Thika Road horror: Wife recounts last moments with motorist killed in bullet spray
- Court of Appeal constitutes seven-judge bench for BBI appeal cases