End of the road? Job loss fears as BRT takes shape
The rollout of BRT system may render some roles in the multi-million-shilling matatu industry obsolete, leaving many of the crews jobless.
By Graham Kajilwa | 17 days ago
Kenya Railways resumes full operations on Nairobi Commuter Rail Service
The transport industry has been one of the most affected sectors by the restrictions on movement.
Wainaina Wambu | 1 year ago
Nairobi commuter plan a major stride forward
Thika Road horror: Wife recounts last moments with motorist killed in bullet spray
- Trouble in Uhuru's 'bedroom' as allies switch camps
- The 5 things Kirubi said I must enjoy in life: Igathe
By Brian Okoth
- Court of Appeal constitutes seven-judge bench for BBI appeal cases
- Speaker declines Sh35m house ‘gift’ from MCAs
- Jakoyo Midiwo to be buried by 1pm