Mpeketoni attack suspects freed for lack of evidence
Four key suspects charged with mass murder in Mpeketoni and Hindi, Lamu walked to freedom Wednesday after a High Court in Mombasa freed them for lack of evidence linking them to the killings of 72 people.
By Joackim Bwana | 5 years ago
I am a victim of mistaken identity, claims Mpeketoni mass murder suspect
A key suspect in the 2014 Mpeketoni mass murders yesterday told a judge that Al Shabaab militants spared him after he recited the Shahada.
Willis Oketch | 5 years ago
Mpeketoni 'mastermind' guilty despite phone data, says State
Data from Safaricom displayed in court suggests one of the alleged masterminds of the Mpeketoni massacre could have been in Malindi at the time of the attack.
Joackim Bwana | 5 years ago
Boda boda operator shot dead after refusing to bribe police
- EACC raises alarm over fee hike crisis in schools
- Joho says petition seeking his removal is unconstitutional
- LSK President to challenge roll out of teacher refresher courses by TSC
- KQ admits aircraft’s loss of communication over Germany
- Be cautious while reporting rape cases, DCI