'Pupils taught in vernacular do poorly in Kiswahili and English'
Teachers who use local languages in class during Kiswahili and English lessons are contributing to the failure of learners in these subjects.
By Augustine Oduor | 8 months ago
Why teaching in mother tongue should take root in our schools
Research shows that mother tongue teaching is the most ideal tool for early child education
Peter Mose | 3 years ago
Wiper party heads to court to nullify Azimio pact
- Girl who excelled in KCPE herds goats over lack of fees
- Ruto names Gachagua as running mate ahead of polls
- DCI identifies suspect in KIMC student murder
- Teenager kills 10 in live-streamed racial attack in supermarket
- Perils of wash-wash, State capture and graft confirm Wanjiku's fears
By Edward Buri