Senate launches probe into financial irregularities petitions against governors
Senate wants Vihiga Governor Moses Akaranga to account for Sh1.6 billion allocated towards development expenditure in the 2014/2015 budget.
By Roselyne Obala | 4 years ago
Where is my kidney?
- Kenyans give new-look Standard newspaper warm reception [Photos]
- How KBC staffer’s killing occurred
By Brian Okoth
- Revealed: Raila's offer to DP Ruto
- Dreadful search and 26-hour drive with friend's burnt body
- Kenei: Twists and turns of high-profile murder