Kenya is a rich country, the widespread poverty is man-made
If you want to know why we are poor, it is easy to understand. It is not even about major issues like the economy, exports, or climate change.
By Mohamed Guleid | 3 months ago
BBI and lessons from the German post-war revolution
The constitutional change process in Kenya, similar to that of Germany, appears to favour the ruling class.
Mohamed Guleid | 5 months ago
Kenyans react after Arimis ‘new design’ goes viral
By Betty Njeru
- 7 ways to avoid a ‘Baba Gloria’ moment on WhatsApp
- 'Sudi’s KIM diploma has Adm. No. of Scholastica Achieng and Serial No. of Elkana Kimutai'
By Paul Ogemba
- I don't mind competition, Ngirici reacts to Waiguru's defection
- Kakamega bishop gifted car by DP Ruto in September dies
- Nakuru mother seeks help after school bins son’s ‘unhealthy’ lunch box
By Daniel Chege