Italy recovers 217 bodies from 2015 migrant shipwreck
Italian emergency workers have recovered 217 bodies from the wreck of a boat that sank in the Mediterranean in April 2015, killing some 500 migrants, the Navy said on Thursday.
By Reuters | 5 years ago
Hundreds die in new migrant disaster, Italy president says
Several hundred people appear to have died in a new migrant tragedy in the Mediterranean, Italian President Sergio Mattarella said on Monday.
Reuters | 5 years ago
Divers find record trove of gold coins in Mediterranean
Scuba divers have discovered the largest trove of gold coins ever found off Israel's Mediterranean coast -- about 2,000 pieces dating back more than 1,000 years, the country's antiquities authority said Tuesday.
AFP | 6 years ago
Dilemma: My female supervisor is sexually harrassing me, help
- Orie Rogo Manduli's burial postponed after eldest daughter falls ill
- New Kianjokoma police officers welcomed in church service
- Outdated ‘Nyumba Mboke’ culture puts women at risk of HIV
By Anne Atieno
- Ruto out to fool you with ill-gotten wealth, Kalonzo says
- Tongue piercings can fill brain with pus, cause Herpes
HEALTH & SCIENCE
By Kagai Reuben