Trump vows 'insurance for everybody' in replacing Obamacare
U.S. President-elect Donald Trump aims to replace Obamacare with a plan that would envisage "insurance for everybody," he said in an interview with the Washington Post published on Sunday night.
By Reuters | 4 years ago
State pledges free medical cover for Kenya's elderly
All Kenyans aged 55 and above will be put on free medical insurance cover, Deputy President William Ruto said yesterday.
David Ochami and Joseph Masha | 4 years ago
Another Kiambu woman allegedly killed by lover
- Spurned man splits throat in public
- Kinoti says TV expose guns ‘not owned’ by police
By Brian Obuya
- Jubilee ends its coalition agreement with UDA
- Chad President Idriss Deby dies on front lines
- CAS positions not recognised by law: High Court