Tribunal asks President to sack judge for misconduct
Tribunal investigating Judge Martin Muya’s gross misconduct in a case involving NIC Bank recommends his immediate sacking.
By Moses Njagih | 1 year ago
Kwekwe case: Police officers get seven years in jail for innocent girl's killing
After the sentence was read Umazi Zani, whose only child Kwekwe Mwandaza was felled by the officers' bullets on August 22, 2014, wept and collapsed.
Willis Oketch | 5 years ago
Honest matatu driver who returned Sh20,000 feted
- DP William Ruto donates Sh2m in Awendo, Migori, buys one umbrella at Sh20,000
By Brian Okoth
- Attorney General rejects varsity courses accreditation agreement
- Court throws out laws limiting top jobs to doctors
HEALTH & SCIENCE
- Couple deported from China, charged with falsifying documents
- Wait for big announcement next week at Bomas, promises Gideon Moi
By Patrick Beja