Clash of cultures and bumpy march of Christianity in East Africa
ARTS & CULTURE
The annual Easter weekend, just like Christmas and other Christian holidays, are immensely popular worldwide.
By Henry Munene | 5 years ago
Young writers should honour Marjorie by writing more texts
Slightly over ten years ago, as a budding editor at East African Education Publishers Ltd, (EAEP) my boss, Mr Kiarie Kamau, assigned me the task of proofreading novels and novellas ahead of the 40th anniversary of the former Heinemann Publishers Ltd, the home of respected African Writers Series.
Henry Munene | 5 years ago
Former MP John Serut battling cancer, daughter seeks aid to offset Sh20m bill
By Jael Mboga
- How suspected child killer Masten Wanjala easily left police station
By Kamore Maina
- Men, here are the natural foods to increase your ‘stamina’
- Independent candidate beats UDA and Wiper candidates to Nguu/Masumba Ward seat
- Suspected child killer Masten Wanjala is dead
- Lawyer Evans Monari amuses mourners at funeral with tribute to himself