Task Force wants funds for agriculture sector increased to Sh109b
A task force reviewing laws and policies in the agricultural field wants the sector's budgetary allocation increased to at least 10 per cent of the overall national budget.
Patrick Beja | 6 years ago
Senate faults State for 'neglecting' agriculture sector
Senate has faulted the two levels of Government for failing to comply with the Maputo Declaration, which requires that at least 10 per cent of national revenue is allocated to agriculture.
ROSELYNE OBALA | 6 years ago
Trouble in Uhuru's 'bedroom' as allies switch camps
- The 5 things Kirubi said I must enjoy in life: Igathe
By Brian Okoth
- Military chopper crashes in Kajiado, goes up in flames
- County finally gets access to DP's property to desilt Grogan canal
- Thika Road horror: Wife recounts last moments with motorist killed in bullet spray
- Court of Appeal constitutes seven-judge bench for BBI appeal cases