Mandera County government worker ordered to give up Sh61 million
?A Mandera County government employee has been ordered by the anti-corruption to surrender Sh61 million he claims to have made from selling honey.
By Kamau Muthoni | 21 days ago
Businessman in court for unexplained Sh385m in his accounts
'The amounts are proceeds of crime that must be forfeited to the state. He has failed to prove how and why the suspicious cash transactions were done'
Paul Ogemba | 2 months ago
Missing student found dead at university grounds
- Raila agrees to share political party billions with Wiper, other parties
- Unknown people were tracking Wycliffe Omwenga
- Fanfare as Raila meets musicians
By Betty Njeru
- Letter from Ithanga: Murang’a’s unexploited agricultural Canaan
By XN Iraki
- The four options for Kalonzo in 2022 succession