Facebook gives users a window to appeal content ban
The oversight board is the last point of appeal for users who have exhausted the internal Facebook mechanisms.
By Frankline Sunday | 1 year ago
We’re the public eye at Facebook, says top human rights lawyer
At 20 members, the Oversight Board is a bit small compared to the number of cases we expect to be coming through.
Frankline Sunday | 1 year ago
Kipsigis Girls closed after students storm out of school
By Nikko Tanui
- Former minister’s cows attached over Sh888,000 debt
- Guards detained for seven days over death of teenage boy at Komothai Girls
- Chakwera: The Buruburu lecturer who became Malawi president
- MP, Khalwale differ over calls to support Mudavadi
- Matiang’i condemns Ruto rally disruption