New vehicles are not a preserve of the rich, says high-end car dealer
Chris Ndala, the new DT Dobie managing director, is fully conscious of the luxurious weight attached to the car dealer.
By Wainaina Wambu | 2 months ago
Broke? Speak for yourself as wealthy Kenyans snap up luxury cars, bikes
New cars contain scores of microprocessors, and the shortage also affected many other firms, including phone companies.
Wainaina Wambu | 4 months ago
Kipsigis Girls closed after students storm out of school
By Nikko Tanui
- Former minister’s cows attached over Sh888,000 debt
- Guards detained for seven days over death of teenage boy at Komothai Girls
- Chakwera: The Buruburu lecturer who became Malawi president
- MP, Khalwale differ over calls to support Mudavadi
- Matiang’i condemns Ruto rally disruption