When two family advocates head in different directions
In what some would call a strange twist of fate, two strong family advocates went their different ways this past week.
By David Oginde | 14 days ago
LGBT+ community in Gabon fears backlash after vote to legalise gay sex
While Tuesday’s vote to allow same-sex intimacy was met with glee by many in the LGBT+ community, others feared a backlash.
Reuters | 10 months ago
Next LGBTQ rights legal battle looms after Supreme Court victory
The justices ruled 6 to 3 on Monday that federal employment law safeguards gay and transgender employees from discrimination.
Reuters | 11 months ago
Uhuru attends Djibouti President’s inauguration
By Fred Kagonye
- To celebrate BBI ruling portrays Ruto as insincere
- Rich wazungus who invested in love but are now penniless
- BBI ruling turns spotlight on Raila and his political future
By Oscar Obonyo
- Re-start inclusive conversation to save BBI, Mudavadi says
- Gaza tower housing AP, Al Jazeera collapses after missile strike