Settle title deed issues with the registry, Uhuru tells land owners
Services to move online include the transfer of ownership, issuance of consent, valuation requests, payment and issuance of the land rent clearance.
By Patrick Vidija | 19 days ago
Political fire consumes Lands Cabinet Secretary
The political woes facing Lands Cabinet Secretary Charity Ngilu are a confluence of the fight against impunity in government, politics of the Jubilee coalition, the 2017 elections and powerful interests of landowners out to protect their turf.
ALPHONCE SHIUNDU and GEOFFREY MOSOKU | 7 years ago
Drama as woman storms wedding [PHOTOS]
- High Court judges ignored key issues in ruling on BBI
By Edris Omondi
- Bodies of men allegedly thrown in river recovered
- ‘Israel supports Kenya’s de-escalation stance but must protect its citizens’
- Nullification of BBI wasn't shocking, it was the language used by judges
- Lecturer awarded Sh 416,000 for breach of contract