Choppies’ bid to stop case with former employees flop
Struggling retail chain Choppies Supermarket has failed in its bid to stop a case in which it has been sued by former employees.
By Ann Atieno | 1 year ago
Nakumatt employees win 22pc salary raise in new deal
Kenya Union of Commercial, Food and Allied Workers (Kucfaw) and Nakumatt Supermarkets have signed a Collective Bargaining Agreement (CBA) that will see the retail chain’s 4,500 unionisable employees take home a 22 per cent salary increase.
Frankline Sunday | 6 years ago
Uhuru attends Djibouti President’s inauguration
By Fred Kagonye
- To celebrate BBI ruling portrays Ruto as insincere
- Rich wazungus who invested in love but are now penniless
- BBI ruling turns spotlight on Raila and his political future
By Oscar Obonyo
- Re-start inclusive conversation to save BBI, Mudavadi says
- Gaza tower housing AP, Al Jazeera collapses after missile strike