EACC seeks to recover Sh80m taken from Kenya School of Law
The commission submitted that the officials failed to deal with the public trust bestowed on them as public officials.
By Paul Ogemba | 3 months ago
Report proposes higher grades for law degree studies
Stakeholders raised concerns over the annual bar examinations mass failure by law students at the KSL
Augustine Oduor | 6 months ago
Kenya School of Law barred from administering exam
The High Court has temporarily suspended the Kenya School of Law's (KSL) pre-bar examination pending the hearing of a suit filed by students.
Faith Karanja | 6 years ago
Man who walked 230km to attend Mashujaa celebrations left stranded at hotel
- Kiraitu Murungi party to endorse Governor Muriithi as Raila deputy
- You will pay Sh5,000 for not using city footbridges
- Uhuru, Ruto in a show of comradeship at Mashujaa Day Celebration
- The two women in Ndichu twins altercation speak out
- 10-year boy fighting for life, two women arrested after an attempted exorcism