Kogelo village that rode on back of Obama name returns to old rusty self
And a decade later, Kogelo village, the home village of former US President Barrack Obama is back to slumber, with investors counting their losses.
By Kevine Omollo | 5 days ago
Kogelo disowns Obama's half-brother Malik over Trump endorsement
Malik has been widely quoted on international media as endorsing the election of Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump in the forthcoming US elections "because President Obama's eight-year-old rule has been a disappointment".
JOHN OYWA | 5 years ago
Lasting memories of maiden trip to father's homeland
US President Barack Obama's recollection about the events of his homecoming almost three decades ago is a common tale among Kenyan returning to the country after being away for sometime.
Alphonce Shiundu | 6 years ago
Missing student found dead at university grounds
- Raila agrees to share political party billions with Wiper, other parties
- Unknown people were tracking Wycliffe Omwenga
- Fanfare as Raila meets musicians
By Betty Njeru
- Letter from Ithanga: Murang’a’s unexploited agricultural Canaan
By XN Iraki
- The four options for Kalonzo in 2022 succession