Little to show for Sh500m spent on ailing meat plant
Munya admits work to replace old machinery that started two years ago had stalled.
Peterson Githaiga | 9 months ago
Nairobi court orders State to pay out Sh1.8b to end 26-year legal battle
The Government will have to pay Sh1.8 billion to a private slaughterhouse owner in a legal battle that has been in court since 1989.
Kamau Muthoni | 4 years ago
Kileleshwa’s spiderman to spend seven days in custody
- Hunt for CJ: Law professor Patricia Kameri grilled on academic breach
- Suspected motorbike thief stoned, set on fire
- Laikipia Governor drops CEC, names MCA to cabinet
- Photos: Doctors remove cystic growth from 68-year-old woman
- The tragedy of the Sonkonisation of our politics