Nairobi: DCI arrests three suspects linked to money-laundering scheme
The three; 54-year-old Abdulaziz Ibrahim Hassan, 34-year-old Dorcas Ntoya, and Arum Bob Busimbi (26 years), were arrested on Thursday.
By Betty Njeru | 14 days ago
Atwoli: I don't need to lobby for a small road to be renamed after me
The renaming of the road caused an uproar which saw the signage in Kileleshwa burned down on Tuesday.
Julius Chepkwony and Daniel Chege | 2 months ago
Missing Ugandan woman found in septic tank
By Too Jared
- Wanjigi: Send home all MPs over rising fuel, food prices
- Why fuel lands in Kenya at Sh60 but is being sold at over Sh130
- 'A' plain student risks missing out on Egerton University dream course
- Contractor to refund Judiciary Sh3.2 million for using their water
- Farmers set up Sh450m maize milling plant to ward off cartels