Railway scheme claims it has no debt linked to pensioners
The Kenya Railways Staff Retirement Benefits Scheme (KRSRBS) has cleared a Sh400 million debts owed to its pensioners.
Graham Kajilwa | 5 years ago
Railways scheme sits on Sh30b as thousands of retirees live in misery
He was to get his monthly pension for June on 25th of the same month, according to his pension scheme’s Trust Deed and Rules. Unfortunately, the Sh7,500 paycheck from the Kenya Railways Staff Retirement Benefits Scheme (KRSRBS) delayed. His killer did not.
Dominic Omondi | 4 years ago
Key suspect in Jennifer Wambua murder arrested
By Brian Okoth
- Ruto reacts to BBI vote outcome
- Ebola drug treating Covid-19 ‘in two days’
HEALTH & SCIENCE
- Linturi was arrested for fraud: Matiang’i
By Fred Kagonye
- Couple, their three children die in morning crash
By Robert Menza
- How Ruto's big numbers in House failed