KenGen starts drilling works on Ethiopia’s Sh7.6b second phase contract
Kenya Electricity Generating Company (KenGen) has started drilling the first geothermal well for Ethiopia Electric Power (EEP) Company...
By Fredrick Obura | 18 days ago
Japan extends Sh40b to Kenya for geothermal power project
Kenya and Japan on Wednesday signed a 46 billion yen ($408 million) loan agreement to go towards building a 140 megawatt (MW) geothermal power plant that is expected to be operational within the next two years, the two governments said.
Standard Reporter | 5 years ago
Education Ministry must resolve chaotic Form One selection and placement
By Clay Muganda
- Woman faints after police raid church over Covid rule breaches [PHOTOS]
By Nikko Tanui
- Makueni family cries for justice after class seven pupil gang raped
- Chris Kirubi and the gospel of seek ye first wealth and all...
- Six police officers arrested drinking in bar during curfew
- Farmers in Kieni receive solar powered boreholes