UK envoy says travel advisories are based on security risks assessment
British High Commissioner to Kenya Dr Christian Turner, has defended his country's travel advisories against Kenya saying they are based on assessment of security risks.
Philip Mwakio | 6 years ago
KCTA supports Balala on requirement to vet expatriates in tourism industry
KCTA has supported the directive by the government to have all expatriates seeking to work in the country's hospitality industry.
Philip Mwakio | 2 years ago
Ex-Raila aide lays ground for Ruto's Nyanza visit
- Man attends ‘his’ burial ceremony on leaving jail
By Anne Atieno
- Duale mocks Raila, Kalonzo union, says why it will flop
- Postmortem: Missing Mombasa woman died painfully
By Brian Okoth
- Woman ‘happy’ after angry mob lynches her bloodthirsty son
- UoN sheds jobs, courses in step to cut costs as admissions dip