One dead and six in hospital after anthrax outbreak
The sick are said to have been in contact with the carcass of a cow suspected to have been infected with the infectious disease
By Gilbert Kimutai | 3 months ago
Two die, over 200 hospitalised after eating contaminated food in Sotik
Two children aged 6 and 10 years died early Sunday while receiving treatment at Kaplong Mission Hospital after consuming stale food during pass out of initiates in Sotik, Bomet County.
Gilbert Kimutai | 4 years ago
In Luanda, men sell drugs in broad daylight under the guise of madness
- Businessman’s car torched after woman he was allegedly dating found dead
- Photos: June Ruto engaged to Nigerian university professor
By Jael Mboga
- The track god who was felled by the weight of his stardom
- Is Orengo charting his path away from Raila?
By Kamau Ngotho
- Court summons Matiang’i, Kinoti and Mutyambai
By Kamore Maina