Police constable charged in court over Kapenguria station attack
A police officer was Wednesday charged with terrorism in relation to the Kapenguria police station attack.
By Fred Makana | 4 years ago
Why police reforms are bound to fail
Just the other day, an officer at Kapenguria Police Station gunned down seven colleagues in unclear circumstances. And even before the victims are buried, another officer in Kwale goes berserk and tries to grab a gun with a view of attacking colleagues. It was not immediately clear what had come over him.
Joe Musyoki | 5 years ago
Rogue policeman looked lonely and disturbed before gun attack
The policeman who killed seven officers at Kapenguria Police Station appeared stressed and rarely interacted with his colleagues days before Thursday gun attack.
Irissheel Shanzu | 5 years ago
Missing student found dead at university grounds
- Raila agrees to share political party billions with Wiper, other parties
- Unknown people were tracking Wycliffe Omwenga
- Fanfare as Raila meets musicians
By Betty Njeru
- Letter from Ithanga: Murang’a’s unexploited agricultural Canaan
By XN Iraki
- The four options for Kalonzo in 2022 succession