Marigat farmers rear fish in unique way
Standing on an acre farm in the arid Kampi Samaki in Marigat, are tanks and interconnecting pipes that look like a water treatment plant. But it is evident that the substance from the pipes at the lower end of the farm is not purified water. The water coming out is green, –– and certainly not the kind to expect from a treatment plant.
Isiolo-Garissa border clashes: Death toll rises to five as more bodies found
Thirty-three camels were stolen from herders Hussein Roble and Ali Adan at Kampi Samaki.
Abdimalik Hajir | 3 months ago
Missing student found dead at university grounds
- Raila agrees to share political party billions with Wiper, other parties
- Unknown people were tracking Wycliffe Omwenga
- Fanfare as Raila meets musicians
By Betty Njeru
- Letter from Ithanga: Murang’a’s unexploited agricultural Canaan
By XN Iraki
- The four options for Kalonzo in 2022 succession