Parents to know fate in Sh21 million school fire case
The same court had temporarily stopped the school's management from imposing a penalty of Sh9,823 on each student.
By Benard Lusigi | 5 months ago
Ottichilo's ouster motion adjourned as governor moves to court
An impeachment motion against Vihiga Governor Wilber Ottichilo has been adjourned after he went to court to challenge the process.
Eric Lungai | 2 years ago
Kimemia settles for engineer, Ruto picks 24-year-old woman
- What Ukambani Region stands to gain if Azimio wins August polls
- TIFA: Raila-Karua ticket more popular than Ruto-Rigathi pair
By David Njaaga
- Ukambani leaders fear Kalonzo exit may cost area Azimio goodies
- KANU reaffirms commitment to Azimio, to unite all member parties
- Siaya Gov. race: Charles Owino leaves Gumbo midway, returns to police service