Delink redress from collapsed ICC case
Either the understanding is that the accused and the Government held back the compensation process because the case at the ICC influences the willingness and probably the ability to compensate, or the victims and the affected who deserve the compensation could have influenced the process or outcome.
By Elias Mokua | 5 years ago
Outcome of Ruto, Sang case exposes discord in ICC Judges
Discord between two ICC judges who dismissed the case against Deputy President William Ruto and journalist Joshua Sang has thrown the prosecution and victims grappling over the way forward.
Nzau Musau | 5 years ago
Missing student found dead at university grounds
- Raila agrees to share political party billions with Wiper, other parties
- Unknown people were tracking Wycliffe Omwenga
- Fanfare as Raila meets musicians
By Betty Njeru
- Letter from Ithanga: Murang’a’s unexploited agricultural Canaan
By XN Iraki
- The four options for Kalonzo in 2022 succession