Why South Africa chaos offers lessons for Kenya’s 2022 polls
You have noticed that the 2007 post-election violence in Kenya was swiftly and routinely replicated in several other countries. In South Africa...
By Babere Chacha and John Wahome | 21 hours ago
South Africa engulfed by tensions of three decades
South Africa has been in the news for the wrong reasons. Zuma’s Zulu tribesmen are angry. They have vowed to make their country a cauldron of anarchy.
Barrack Muluka | 3 days ago
S.Africa lets jailed ex-president Zuma attend brother's funeral
Jacob Zuma has been incarcerated at Estcourt prison since handing himself over to authorities on July 7 to serve a 15-month sentence.
Reuters | 5 days ago
Missing student found dead at university grounds
- Raila agrees to share political party billions with Wiper, other parties
- Unknown people were tracking Wycliffe Omwenga
- Fanfare as Raila meets musicians
By Betty Njeru
- Letter from Ithanga: Murang’a’s unexploited agricultural Canaan
By XN Iraki
- The four options for Kalonzo in 2022 succession