University ignores court order, installs new vice chancellor
Kibwage’s installation was December 9 halted by Justice Hellen Wasilwa of the Employment and Labour Relations Court
By Daniel Chege | 1 month ago
Inauguration of new Egerton VC stopped over nepotism case
The Employment and Labour Relations Court in Nakuru has stopped the planned inauguration of Egerton University Vice-Chancellor Isaac Kibwage.
Daniel Chege | 1 month ago
Prof Kibwage: The man tasked to breathe new life into ailing Egerton University
The institution is grappling with massive debt. KRA has taken the university’s title deed as security over Sh856 million tax arrears.
Julius Chepkwony | 2 months ago
Two petitioners file case seeking to block ODM boss from vying for top seat
- Lawyer Ahmednasir Abdullahi: Why I can’t support Raila Odinga
- PS clears the air on transition of students to junior high school
By James Omoro
- Juja: ‘Revenge message’ written on body of woman found stashed in suitcase
- Section of Thika-Garissa Road to be closed for 77 days
- Jimi Wajingi claims Raila Odinga fall-out has led to his woes