UK starts probe on Apple's alleged anti-competitive behaviour
SCI & TECH
Apple charges a commission of up to 30 per cent to developers on the value of transactions or any time a consumer buys their app.
By Reuters | 1 month ago
Nokia culls low-margin business ahead of CEO change
The company estimated that COVID-19 reduced net sales by about 500 million euros ($594 million) in the first half.
Reuters | 8 months ago
LinkedIn sued over allegation it secretly reads Apple users' clipboard content
53 apps including TikTok and LinkedIn were reported to be reading users’ Universal Clipboard content
Reuters | 9 months ago
Kileleshwa’s spiderman to spend seven days in custody
- Hunt for CJ: Law professor Patricia Kameri grilled on academic breach
- Suspected motorbike thief stoned, set on fire
- Laikipia Governor drops CEC, names MCA to cabinet
- Photos: Doctors remove cystic growth from 68-year-old woman
- The tragedy of the Sonkonisation of our politics