ICC rejects Gicheru request to suspend hearing tomorrow over ‘unfair’ judge
The International Criminal Court has dismissed lawyer Paul Gicheru’s plea to suspend a status conference scheduled for Friday.
Kamau Muthoni | 28 days ago
ICC banks on 12 witnesses to determine Paul Gicheru’s fate
At the same time, Justice Miatta Maria Samba will also hear testimonies from three investigators who will narrate how they investigated the case.
Kamau Muthoni | 1 month ago
Man who walked 230km to attend Mashujaa celebrations left stranded at hotel
- Kiraitu Murungi party to endorse Governor Muriithi as Raila deputy
- You will pay Sh5,000 for not using city footbridges
- Uhuru, Ruto in a show of comradeship at Mashujaa Day Celebration
- The two women in Ndichu twins altercation speak out
- 10-year boy fighting for life, two women arrested after an attempted exorcism