Ifmis overhaul must not cover up past theft
When strange bedfellows pool resources, something is amiss. And so it is with the new-found consensus between the national and county governments on the matter of overhauling the Integrated Financial Management Information System (IFMIS).
By The Standard | 4 years ago
Governors summoned to deliberate on doctors strike
Governors will meet again on Monday to deliberate on the way forward over the ongoing nationwide doctors strike.
John Shilitsa | 4 years ago
Counties yet to pay suppliers Sh31 billion for projects
County governments are yet to pay suppliers Sh31 billion due to lack of capacity to manage the Integrated Financial Management Information System (IFMIS), Kakamega Governor Wycliffe Oparanya has said.
MOSES NYAMORI | 5 years ago
Where is my kidney?
- Dreadful search and 26-hour drive with friend's burnt body
- Kenyans give new-look Standard newspaper warm reception [Photos]
- Family forced to bury son’s leg severed in strange attack
- Nancy Gitau: The iron lady behind Uhuru’s realpolitik
- Parliament set to pass BBI next week