Understanding the Kenya Union of Clinical Officers role towards full registration
Thousands of clinical officers turned up in large numbers at the industrial court of Kenya situated at the Milimani courts to have their appeal case number 9 where they are challenging the denial of their registration of the trade Union Kenya Union of Clinical Officers.
By Austin Otieno | 4 years ago
Kenya Ferry Services bosses jailed over dock workers pay rise order
The Industrial Court in Mombasa has sentenced Kenya Ferry Services chief executive officer Musa Hassan and human resource manager Thomas Tuva Kenga to five months in jail for disobeying a court order.
Joackim Bwana | 6 years ago
Honest matatu driver who returned Sh20,000 feted
- DP William Ruto donates Sh2m in Awendo, Migori, buys one umbrella at Sh20,000
By Brian Okoth
- Attorney General rejects varsity courses accreditation agreement
- Court throws out laws limiting top jobs to doctors
HEALTH & SCIENCE
- Couple deported from China, charged with falsifying documents
- Wait for big announcement next week at Bomas, promises Gideon Moi
By Patrick Beja