Mental patients: Police should throw away the colonial rule book
A report reveals that upon arrest, suspects are taken to psychiatric facilities as patients even when they do not need medical attention.
By Kamau Muthoni | 5 days ago
Inmates held at the President’s pleasure suffer dose of injustice
The criminal justice system lacks appropriate policies and guidelines to handle people with mental disabilities.
Kamau Muthoni | 6 days ago
Boda boda operator shot dead after refusing to bribe police
- EACC raises alarm over fee hike crisis in schools
- Joho says petition seeking his removal is unconstitutional
- LSK President to challenge roll out of teacher refresher courses by TSC
- KQ admits aircraft’s loss of communication over Germany
- Be cautious while reporting rape cases, DCI