Referendum not factored in money allocated to IEBC, agency boss says
Marjan, however, said the Commission had already prepared a budget for a referendum should it be held.
By Mireri Junior | 1 month ago
IEBC appoints Marjan Hussein as deputy CEO
The Independent Electoral and Boundaries Commission (IEBC) has appointed Marjan Hussein as Deputy Commission Secretary/CEO in charge of support services; James Muhati Buyekane as Director Information and Communication Technology; and Osman Hussein Ibrahim as Finance Director.
Digital reporter | 6 years ago
Missing student found dead at university grounds
- Raila agrees to share political party billions with Wiper, other parties
- Unknown people were tracking Wycliffe Omwenga
- Fanfare as Raila meets musicians
By Betty Njeru
- Letter from Ithanga: Murang’a’s unexploited agricultural Canaan
By XN Iraki
- The four options for Kalonzo in 2022 succession