Hollywood pushes for an end to Kenya’s bootleg movies bonanza
US entertainment giants are fronting the enactment of tougher copyright laws as part of ongoing negotiations in the free trade agreement.
By Frankline Sunday | 2 months ago
Netflix forecasts an end to borrowing binge, shares surge
Shares of Netflix rose nearly 13 per cent in extended trading as the financial milestone validated the company’s strategy of going into debt
Reuters | 2 months ago
South African placed in isolation commits suicide, police report
Elizabeth Hollywood arrived in the country through Jomo Kenyatta International Airport (JKIA) but defied an order to self-quarantine.
Mercy Kahenda | 1 year ago
Where is my kidney?
- Kenyans give new-look Standard newspaper warm reception [Photos]
- How KBC staffer’s killing occurred
By Brian Okoth
- Revealed: Raila's offer to DP Ruto
- Three-minute burial shocker in Turkana
By Mike Ekutan
- Kenei: Twists and turns of high-profile murder