Joho promises to clear Mombasa County's Sh39 million KEMSA debt
Mombasa Governor Hassan Ali Joho has promised fast-track clearance of the Sh39 million debt owed to Kenya Medical Supplies Authority (Kemsa).
By James Wanzala | 6 months ago
Ngirici: Why I'm giving Ruto and UDA a wide berth
- DCI boss George Kinoti lands Interpol position
- Veteran journalist Gatonye Gathura found dead
- I was fixed by people pretending to be friends, Sonko on NMS fallout
By Betty Njeru
- Koome to UDA: I’m not leaving election preparedness committee!
- Ruto: Uhuru betrayed me, 8 million Kenyans
By Nikko Tanui