IPOA asked to probe extrajudicial killings in Tana River County
The Haki Africa group rapid response officer Mathias Shipeta said that families of four victims in the area were still seeking justice for their kin.
By Nehemiah Okwembah | 11 months ago
Police linked to 20 deaths at the Coast during curfew
“We have documented 291 cases across the six coastal counties.
Weldon Kipkemoi | 1 year ago
Lobbies differ on proposed laws meant to tame clerics
Mombasa-based civil society group, Haki Africa, has welcomed the new regulations meant to streamline religious organisations.
Philip Mwakio and Linah Benyawa | 5 years ago
I will do a Magufuli, says Raila as he hints at 2022 State House run
- Referendum not factored in money allocated to IEBC, agency boss says
- Intrigues of the Sh608b debt CS Yatani omitted from budget speech
- If Kalonzo, Raila don’t unite in 2022, Ruto will have a field day: Ngilu
- Kenya lifts ban on UK flights
By Betty Njeru
- Ex-commissioners among those shortlisted for IEBC jobs