Nairobi County unable to pay suppliers after doubling its payroll costs
The county government will not pay contractors and suppliers unless the national government increases this financial year's allocation.
Josphat Thiong'o | 4 years ago
CS Nkaissery blames broker for Government tenders
Interior Cabinet Secretary Joseph Nkaissery (pictured) yesterday complained that a powerful broker has been “shuttling” between President Kenyatta’s office at Harambee House and that of his deputy William Ruto at Harambee House Annex attempting to influence multi-billion-shilling tenders.
Alphonce Shiundu | 5 years ago
Drama as woman storms wedding [PHOTOS]
- Tuju: The 40 minutes that saved my life
- Garissa OCS shoots man dead
By Mate Tongola
- Uhuru, Raila team to appeal BBI verdict
- Ruto’s plan to storm Nyanza
- BBI promoters say House route the best option