Prosecution fails to show up for George Thuo’s case again
The hearing of a case against six people accused of killing former Juja MP George Thuo Thursday failed to start after the prosecution failed to show up for the second time.
Fred Makana | 6 years ago
Low turnout, voter bribery claims in Kabete by-election
Claims of voter bribery surfaced in the Kabete by-election in which residents are voting for their next Member of Parliament.
John Karume | 6 years ago
Kipsigis Girls closed after students storm out of school
By Nikko Tanui
- Former minister’s cows attached over Sh888,000 debt
- Guards detained for seven days over death of teenage boy at Komothai Girls
- Chakwera: The Buruburu lecturer who became Malawi president
- MP, Khalwale differ over calls to support Mudavadi
- Matiang’i condemns Ruto rally disruption