Geothermal company eyes heat parks for Baringo-Silali
The Baringo-Silali block is estimated to have a potential of 3,000MW. For the first phase, GDC is targeting to develop 300MW by 2030.
By Macharia Kamau | 7 days ago
Auditor General’s red flag on GDC financial management
Significant costs written off by the company but requires enhanced management attention to minimise drilling losses.
Kennedy Gachuhi | 1 month ago
Security consultant Mwenda Mbijiwe goes missing
- Distress as kidnappers demand Sh5m ransom for Kamukunji woman
By Mate Tongola
- Governors propose lockdown to curb spread of Covid-19
By Erick Abuga
- This man Jakoyo: MP’s last message to Raila Odinga
- Form 1 selection puzzle and the ensuing buzzle
- Ruto: Tweets that tell the story of a fall out
By Allan Mungai