Birth certificates battle as US state refuses to list parents of same-sex in babies’ certificates
Eight months after Florida's gay marriage ban ended, the state is not allowing hospitals to list both same-sex parents on their babies' birth certificates, according to a federal lawsuit recently filed by three gay couples.
By Reuters | 5 years ago
Uganda gay pride rejoice after anti-homosexuality law overturned
Ugandan activists gathered for a gay pride rally Saturday, celebrating one year since the overturning of a strict anti-homosexuality law but fearing more tough legislation may be on its way.
AFP | 5 years ago
Nobody can destroy a body without killing it first
In the Bible, the Church is known as the body of Christ with him being the head. Now, you cannot destroy a body without killing it and that is not possible in this case because Christ has resurrected from the dead and lives forever.
Michael Kaime | 7 years ago
China swamps Kenya with onions
- Jimi Wanjigi: Silent kingmaker joins race to succeed Uhuru
- Boy who missed KCPE composition paper to join top school
- Protests as body of missing girl dumped near state agency staff quarters
- Mistakes lock most students out of dream schools, says Magoha
- Makueni MCA dies in a road accident