Blockchain, cryptocurrency key to future of finance in Africa
embrace the use of digital currencies in order to accelerate the economic recovery in the continent occasioned by the coronavirus pandemic.
Sara Okuoro | 1 month ago
Hollywood pushes for an end to Kenya’s bootleg movies bonanza
US entertainment giants are fronting the enactment of tougher copyright laws as part of ongoing negotiations in the free trade agreement.
Frankline Sunday | 2 months ago
Where is my kidney?
- Kenyans give new-look Standard newspaper warm reception [Photos]
- How KBC staffer’s killing occurred
By Brian Okoth
- Revealed: Raila's offer to DP Ruto
- Three-minute burial shocker in Turkana
By Mike Ekutan
- Kenei: Twists and turns of high-profile murder