Why Ruto must be afraid of the Moi-Kenyatta clan meetings
Last weekend, a group of women met for lunch in Runda. The meal made it to the news. Separately, a cûcû went to pay a ‘courtesy call’ to a retired Mzee at his home. The visit also made it to the news. These two seemingly unrelated ‘rendezvous’ are very closely linked, yet we missed the link. Allow me to give you a hint.
By Daisy Maritim | 4 years ago
Uhuru, Raila have teamed up to lock me out – Ruto
By Brian Okoth
- I’m ready to shelve presidential ambition – Governor Joho
By Betty Njeru
- Chaos rocks Jimmy Wanjigi’s Migori meeting
By Anne Atieno
- I am not fighting Uhuru, Muturi says
- Magoha must apply better methods to keep all learners in class
- 10 chairs only for Ruto’s Kakamega church visit?