Hundreds attend Mark Too requiem mass as all set for today's funeral in Eldoret
Grief coupled with occasional humour marked an interdenominational mass for former nominated MP Mark Too at his Maziwa Farm in Kapseret constituency, Uasin Gishu County, yesterday.
Titus Too and Fred Kibor | 5 years ago
How Mark Too made Kibor kneel for Moi..
Mark Too was a storyteller and a funny one at that. You could easily think his nickname, Bwana Dawa (Medicineman), in the 1990s was because on a boring day, he could be tonic for your soul, cracking your ribs and maybe even breaking one.
Kipkoech Tanui | 5 years ago
Woman bought cake, wrote five-page suicide note before killing self and two children
- Ngirici rebrands campaign vehicles, says Ruto likely to lose
- Major showdowns in Central Rift as former MPs stage comebacks
- List of governors who attended Naivasha meeting in support of Raila presidential bid
- Ruto blames Raila after chaos rock his Jacaranda rally
- Raila, Muriithi and Peter Kenneth hold meeting at Atwoli’s home