Forex reserves drop by Sh27b after debt repayment to China
Central Bank attributes the dip between July 15 and 21 to a sharp increase in external debt service costs estimated at Sh39.6 billion.
Dominic Omondi | 1 month ago
Tips to stay safe when transferring money via online platforms
Money sent back home by Kenyans abroad continue to provide a stable source of foreign exchange for Kenya while supporting many households.
Sharon Kinyanjui | 3 months ago
Locals want livestock allowed to graze in ADC farm linked to Ruto
- Raila’s grand march to State House begins
- Roads closed for Nairobi Expressway construction reopen from September 30
- Puzzle of dairy cows killed for udders and reproductive parts
- You have no right to complain about high fuel prices, Speaker tells MPs
- Willie Kimani murder: Four police officers have case to answer
By Sara Okuoro