Woman, five children hospitalized after consuming poisonous vegetables
The patients exhibited symptoms associated with food poison and had a problem with passing stool and were vomiting
By John Shilitsa and Brian Kisanji | 10 months ago
16 fall ill after eating contaminated chapati in Bomet
Doctors at the hospital said among those admitted are 10 children and six adults from one family.
Gilbert Kimutai | 1 year ago
Alarming cases of poisoning cast doubts on food handling
Reports say that City Hall has not been testing food handlers for almost a year, raising suspicion on quality of food being consumed.
James Wanzala | 2 years ago
Sossion’s vehicle stoned in Bomet Town
- Vehicles destroyed during protests as Ruto tours Busia
- Woman missing for over one week found dead in her house
By Daniel Chege
- Agnes Tirop final journey: Athletes bring Eldoret to a standstill
- In disguise, Governor Njuki finds out a few truths about Chuka Referral Hospital
- Philip Murgor in the limelight again