BAT Kenya net profit grows 41 per cent on increased exports
?Cigarette maker British American Tobacco (BAT) Kenya is among the few firms that have defied the Covid-19 blues to register growth in profit.
By Macharia Kamau | 1 month ago
Co-operative Bank reports Sh5.1 billion pre-tax profit
Co-operative Bank reports Sh5.1 billion profit before tax for first quarter of 2020, a performance similar to the first quarter of 2019.
Sara Okuoro | 10 months ago
Where is my kidney?
- Kenyans give new-look Standard newspaper warm reception [Photos]
- How KBC staffer’s killing occurred
By Brian Okoth
- Revealed: Raila's offer to DP Ruto
- Three-minute burial shocker in Turkana
By Mike Ekutan
- Kenei: Twists and turns of high-profile murder